Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's been awhile...

Yep, it's been awhile since I've posted anything. What can I say...the merry-go-round is turning faster and faster. But I'm beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, I guess. Been able to check off several things on my "to do" list. However I do not have any gifts wrapped. Only 1 tree up. But I'll get it done before Christmas. Some would say...why go to the trouble if Christmas is just days away....well....because I want to and it just doesn't feel right without all the decorations and the trees, etc. Two more trees to go, garland to put up both inside and outside. It'll get done and it will be pretty. Got a little party going on Sunday evening after church. Then I can sit back and relax. For a while anyway. Y'all have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year! And please take the time to reflect on the real and true meaning of Christmas...jump off the merry-go-round and take it all in.
Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Later...

1 comment:

TRP said...

Amen, Sista! Glad you can enjoy decorating now. Love you and have missed seeing you!