Wednesday, November 12, 2008

They're playing Christmas music...

Yippeee!!!! They are playing Christmas music on XM now. The "Holly" station is up and running. If you have Direct TV and you get the music stations, it's channel 822. Anyway, Christmas music always helps put me in the mood to decorate, wrap gifts, clean the house, etc. (Something else I noticed was that XM has removed "Oprah and Friends" from their line up. Didn't see it anywhere on the channels that are available on TV. Good for them!)

I think I may get one of the smaller trees from the attic and put it up and decorate it. Notice I said "one." Yep, I put up more than one. I just love Christmas. But for so many years, I've been stretched from "can to can't" and haven't put all of the trees up. Maybe I can this year. Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Later...
DD

1 comment:

TRP said...

ME TOO! I just love Christmas music...I'll have to get you a copy of Steven Curtis Chapman's Christmas CD...It is awesome! Glad to see you'r a blogger now! I'll add you to my list! Love you!