Monday, November 10, 2008

The Merry-Go-Round...

Well, it has begun. Already! The "busyness" of the fall and upcoming holiday season has started.
We (the hand bell choir at church) rang at the cute little shopping center The Depot for the annual city-wide Christmas open house. I'm guessing it helped put everyone who strolled by into the holiday spirit. Haven't really thought about how many days 'til Christmas. Not many, though.
Already, there are so many things on my calendar. Like I said, the merry-go-round has started.
I'm to the point that I must write everything down on a calendar or I'll forget.
But I don't want to get so busy that I forget to stop and think about all that I have been blessed with and all that I have to be thankful for. I have "need" for nothing. The Lord has been so good to me and my family. I hope that I have the opportunity to share my blessings. I'm sure I will. And then...I'll be blessed again. Ain't God good! Yes, He is...All the time...No matter what!

Later...
DD

No comments: