Friday, December 19, 2008

Gettin' there...

Only days away from Christmas and I'm still pluggin' away trying to get my home decorated...cause it just doesn't feel right if it's not. I asked the Lord to slow time down...to make it appear that time had stopped so that I might get lots and lots done. And you know what...He did and I have. You might think that silly, but I ask Him even the simplest of things. He can handle the mountains...just think of what He could do with "mole hills." I saw a commercial this morning that I was so surprised to see, but so glad to see it. It was a commercial for Super D and Ikes. This is what it said, "Remember when you are spelling Christmas, "Christ" comes first. " Isn't that just too cool! After all, He's the reason for the season. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Later...
DD

1 comment:

TRP said...

YEP! I saw that commercial too...Really cool! Can't wait to visit with you guys tomorrow night. By the way, our Christmas Dinner will surely be good this year...THANKS TO YOU BOTH! WE LOVE YOU!